Thank you for considering Stellar Forge Mining to host your data center equipment. If this is your first time purchasing hosting or looking to host with us please follow the instructions in order to streamline this process and get your equipment online as fast as possible. Please make sure you have already purchased equipment before proceeding to this step. If you have not purchased equipment and would like to learn more please read this article here.
- On the bottom right of the page select the "Let's Chat!" button to reach out to a sales representative.
Inquire about hosting availability and rates, a sales representative will reach out soon
If a sales representative doesn't reach out soon there is a prompt in the chat to leave your contact information. Sales will reach out as soon as possible.
Please note responses will be delayed outside of office hours or holidays.
When sales reaches out, please provide the model, specs and quantity of the units you will be purchasing hosting for. This will help in being able to quote you as electrical consumption varies depending on the equipment.
If equipment was purchased through Stellar Forge Mining you may skip to step 5.
Next you'll want to provide your name and address to receive your invoice.
- You will receive your invoice by email. If you do not see it please check your spam folder or search Wix in your search bar.
Open the attachment sent from Wix. Pictured below is what the invoice will look like.
- Please pay your invoice with the link provided via credit card first the the reason we need a method of payment on file. Credit card fee is 2.99% processing fee.
- After you paid the initial invoice with card you can elect to have it paid for VIA ACH at $8.00 per month.
- If the invoice is over $2,000 we do accept ACH transfer.
Notice: All invoices are ESTIMATED WATTAGE every machine varies. Prices are corrected once the unit/s come in and the model and wattage is verified.
Once invoice is paid the invoice link is updated and shows as paid on the top left portion of the page as shown below.
In a separate email you will also receive a DocuSIgn document. Both the invoice and DocuSign must be completed together in order to proceed onto the next step.
- Open and click continue, please review through the whole agreement.
- Once finished please select the yellow box to sign the document on page 9.
- You may chose to make your own signature or default.
When finished the final signed page will look like this.
What is my next step?
Once every step is completed please inquire in chat. You will be directed on the next process.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article